Shit. I lost the recipe. Lets see if I can do this from memory…
- flour. maybe 2 cups for 4 people
- eggs, maybe 1 maybe 2
- some form of milk. can use kefir too for something more tangy, or cream for getting fat.
- put two cups of your liquid of choice in a bowl
- break eggs in
- start slowly sifting flour in
- not too much!
- until its consistency is like a thickend milk. don’t use all the flour if it is already there.
- don’t forget a pinch of salt.
- Skillet – should be medium heat. fully heated. Use your favorite oil.
- make sure!! make sure! the pan is hot! before starting. Otherwise you won’t have the information needed to adjust.
- Half a cup of the dough at a time, or so. Just enough to cover the bottom.
- flip when ready, the edges will curl.
- good luck.
Notes mentioning this note
lost the [[recipe]]. Let’s see if i can do it form memory.