lost the recipe. Let’s see if i can do it form memory.
- You need taro root. 1.
- you also need eggs… 2? or 4?
- and soba noodles.
- and the red ginger pickles.
- Probably you should have baking powder.
- flour is necessary. can’t remember how much. a bit.
- also, chinakohl. 1.
- you also need okonomiyaki sauce.
- shred the chinakohl. grate the taro root (wear gloves if allergic).
- mix flour, eggs, salt, and taro root. it should feel like a slightly wet dough. not as liquid as blini. Throw in the grated chinakohl.
- fry soba with yakisoba sauce. (make the soba noodles first obviously)
- as it is frying, start the okonomiyaki. half a cup per side. Once it is getting opaque, flip it onto the yakisoba, and move that onto the other half.
- add garnishes and whatever and serve.
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.